The Inaugural CrossFit 414 PR Challenge finals and holiday party will take place at noon next Saturday, December 22nd.
Even if you were unable to make the prelims or are a new member you are invited to the party and will be able to run through the same workout that everyone else will be doing.
Some things to note with the Challenge finals:
- If you are unable to make the finals let me know (email@example.com) and we will be able to find a time for you to come in and get a final score for the challenge.
- All members are invited and encouraged to bring any family or friends to check out that crazy CrossFit thing that you do.
- There will be food and prizes for everyone after you complete the challenge so plan on sticking around for a couple of hours and having some fun.
- Let me know if you will be bringing friends or family and they want to run the workout so that we can get the heats set. Anyone who did not participate in the prelims will be going in the first heats.
The Holiday schedule has been posted on the member site. Some things to note:
- Special Christmas group class at 930am on Christmas Eve.
- No classes on Christmas.
- Three hour long open gym on New Years Eve Day. No class on New Years Day.
- Since many members will be gone over break we have combined some night classes or switched some classes to Open Gym time. Be sure to continue to check the schedule as there may be further changes as we see what demands are for the Holidays. We will also be introducing some new open gym times so be on the lookout for those.
Don’t forget if you will be gone for more than a week let me know and we can put a hold on your membership.